Perfect results in hot and cold needle perforation
Ready-to-install, resistant to wear and inexpensive: Mink pressure rollers ensure impeccable end products in e.g. hot and cold needle perforation. Unlike traditional rubber or grooved rollers, the needles sink in between the bristle bundles; damage to the roller is thus minimised.
Conventional applications: Pressure rollers
- Even support of materials
- Resistant to wear due to flexible bristle surface
- Needles sink in between the bristle bundles
- No marking thanks to special bristle technology
- Ideally suited for micro perforation
- Suitable for high temperature applications
- Complete supply from a single source
Consultation, individual solutions, …
Questions to our products, prefer an individual solution for your application or would like to order a sample? We are pleased to offer you a high quality, guaranteed to succeed consultation. Kindly give us a few details so that we are able to find you the correct advisor. Our specialist will contact you shortly. Alternatively, you can contact us by telephone or email:
On-site consultation visit?
Mink Brushes operates internationally and has advisors in several countries. Even though your company headquarters is not in Germany, there is most likely a possibility to arrange an on-site visit.